IT Support Technician
Stellar Tech IT & Stellar Digital
ABOUT THE JOB
LOTS OF VARIETY, LOTS OF OPPORTUNITY… to learn, grow and advance your own division.
We're looking for candidates that work well in a team but can fly solo… thrive on challenges but stay cool under pressure… and can advance the client and themselves in IT.
This is a hands-on-role offering varied and interesting work with SME clients… excellent opportunities for advancement in a fun and rewarding working environment.
We are seeking an experienced IT Support Technician to join our growing team. This role is best suited to someone who ‘knows their stuff’ and can give excellent customer service.
- Multi-faceted agency and IT business driven by passion
- Organically growing our team and expanding our range of services
- Snacks and good coffee are on tap
- Regular Friday lunches at the pub
- Flexible working arrangements – Family comes first philosophy
- New location, new office setting… the paint has just dried!
- Most importantly, we like to stay calm and have fun
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivering excellent client service as the face of Stellar Digital/Tech whilst supporting client IT environments (both remote and onsite)
- Research, diagnosis and delivery of effective resolution to common IT problems to a range of small to medium enterprises
- Perform workshop functions such as new system builds, diagnostic troubleshooting, hardware upgrades, and software repairs and refreshes
- Liaise with a range of system users, suppliers, software and hardware vendors on matters relevant to the effective delivery of IT services
- Monitor and update records using our business applications and support tools
- Provide other Level 1 & 2 ICT technical support, both from our office and client sites
- Assist with technical website and hosting services and procedures
- Document actions & resolutions, as well as follow-up with clients
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Possess 2 years or more prior experience in a Level 1 support role or higher within business environments
- Be able to demonstrate a strong focus on providing superior customer service
- Have hands on experience with Microsoft Windows desktop & server operating systems, Office 365 and other cloud-based technologies
- Demonstrate experience with industry standard backup and anti-virus software and hardware technologies and techniques
- Possess advanced desktop support experience
- Have troubleshooting skills for basic and complex networking and software issues
- Be able to navigate and administer web environments such as WordPress, Cpanel and WHM
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. Show us you can translate complex IT issues into simple, comprehensive steps that a non-technical audience can understand.
- Have a vehicle and Australia Driver’s license
- Have a passion and drive for IT that is clearly evident